Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Update

Wow! once again I am updating the blog. Well summer is almost over and we have had a fun summer! Kaitlyn playing with the neighbor next door their names are Ewan and Chloe. She has played with them most of the summer. She really loves to be outside playing. We went camping on the weekend of the 24th of July and it was pretty good, but very hot.

There is going to be a new addition to the Fuller Family in January 2012! I found out I was pregnant the day before Mother's day. I have been to my appointments for the baby and the baby is doing well. I have my ultrasound on August 10th, so we will get to find out what we are having! I am getting excited to find out then I can prepare whatever I need for the baby. I love the way Kaitlyn kisses my belly. After I told her that we were having a baby, she say "The baby can wear this" talking about clothes, "I better not use the baby spoon, cuz the baby will use this spoon." She told Ewan the next door neighbor that I was having a baby. At least she is recognizing that she is either going to have a brother or sister soon. She says that she would like to have a sister. So, we will have to see when we go to our ultrasound appointment.

Hopefully we will get to take a trip down to see my grandparents soon, I would like to see them again. I heard that they might be coming up to celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday, if they do come up then it will be good to see them again.

Well, that is what has been happening around the Fuller house. There will be more to come!

No comments: