Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lately

Here is an Update on What's happening...We had our 8th anniversary on May 15th, my how times flies! Kaitlyn is doing really well, she had a skills test at school on Monday and she aced it! Her teacher said that is pretty good for a 3 year old( she really said 4 year old, but she is not quite 4 yet) I am so proud of her for doing so well this year with school. Her last day for school is next Wednesday and that night she has a program. She really loves to be outside, but currently it's been raining! I want sunshine!

We got to see my grandparents over Mother's day weekend and They surprised Kaitlyn with an early birthday present, it was a barbie bike! She has been wanting a bike for awhile, they were going to give it to her for her birthday but they gave it early so she can enjoy it during the summer. It was so wonderful to see my grandparents again, it had been almost a year since we last saw them. They loved seeing Kaitlyn and how big she had gotten.

James keeps busy with school and work, but also spends time with us as well. I am just enjoying my time with Kaitlyn and watching her grow and learn new things everyday.

Ta Ta for now!

No comments: