Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year

Well it's the new year...I am going to try and get better at this blog. Anyways...we had a good thanksgiving. We had a wonderful christmas, Kaitlyn was funner this year, when we came down the stairs to do presents...she saw what "Santa" gave her and she said "Santa come?" then she had to go to the bathroom, and while she was going to the bathroom she said "I got a baarbie" while she was saying that she moved her eyebrows up and down. We open presents, then we had to get ready to go up to James' folks and do christmas with them. After we opened presents with them, she said "Are there more presents?" I told her no, there's not anymore we are all done. She was pretty bummed about that, but she had a great christmas!

New Years was okay we just stayed home and out of the storm. We watched the ball drop, then we put Kaitlyn to bed, James and I watched a movie after putting her to bed.

This year we are hoping to do more fun things together as a family. One thing is we are going to disneyland! I am so excited! I want to take Kaitlyn there and it will be her first time! I am really looking forward to that! We hope to do more camping, we only went once last year. Kaitlyn will finish her first year of preschool in May. She really likes preschool, yesterday morning when she had to go to the restroom, she whispered "When it gets daylight, I go to preschool" That was cute!

Anyways that's about all for now.

Shannon

No comments: