Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Events

Well it's about time I update this thing..Our summer as been pretty good too bad it's almost over :( Kaitlyn really loves being outside...We have gone to the zoo, to the park, played in the water in backyard. Kaitlyn really enjoyed the fireworks this year for the 4th and 24th of July. Oh we inherited a bird that my husband James found while working on one of the townhomes. We also have a fish(I know what you must be thinking) and no they are not close by each other. We got the fish around Memorial Weekend the bird at the end of July.

Kaitlyn's 3rd birthday was yesterday! My how time flies! I went shopping for her birthday yesterday and when James got home we had kind of an Ice Cream Cake but there was no cake part though! We are going to celebrate her birthday twice next week, one is going to be on Wednesday August 18th with James' family then the other one is going to be on Saturday August 21st with my family. It will be fun celebrating it with our families!

Still doing the Potty training and she does good when we ask her to go, but she has gone on her own about 5 times so it's still a work in progress but at least we are trying!

Well, that's it for the update, I will try really hard to update this thing more often.

tata for now!

No comments: