Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

Hi, It's been two months since I have posted anything... Well, Christmas was good...Kaitlyn got quite a bit of stuff, she opened at least two presents but that was it! Anyways...It was a good christmas for all of us. New Years was okay...James had to work so It was just me and the baby home...I got to watch the ball drop.

Kaitlyn loves looking out of the windows and she has watched the snow fall, she has tried to say snow when seeing the snow fall. I can't wait until the weather warms up so she can go outside to play, she really loves being outside.

One thing that happened is we got rid of Isabelle or Izzy our dog last Saturday(Feb. 7th) The reason we got rid of her is because James and I didn't have time for her anymore. James is way busy working two jobs, taking a math class, trying to do maintenance work around the townhomes. He barely has time to be with family. I am busy trying to do housework and take care of Kaitlyn. There are others reasons why we got rid of her is we don't have a big enough yard for the dog, I am afraid that one day out of the blue she might bite Kaitlyn and I don't want her to go through what I went through. I have been bitten by a dog, the dog that bit me was a good dog for my parents and they never thought that in a million years that the dog wouldn't hurt me, but guess what it did...they got rid of the dog after it bit me. I don't want Kaitlyn to be scarred for life. James always said "she won't bite" I kept telling him you never know. I got tired of the hair being everywhere on our clothes, floor. Now since we don't have her anymore, Kaitlyn can go play in the backyard and not have to worry about dog poop being everywhere. So there is a lot of good that came out of this.

Kaitlyn can climb on her high chair now! She started doing it yesterday, when I was eating some chicken for lunch, Kaitlyn was already done with her lunch I had her down from her high chair. I was eating then I turned around and saw her standing up on her high chair. She is quite the dare devil wants to climb on everything. She said "Bubbles" when she was having her bath yesterday she actually said the word.

Kaitlyn and I have been sick all week with a cold so hopefully we can get better soon! Kaitlyn got sick I think with the stomach flu last month so hopefully after this cold we won't get sick for awhile.

Well, that's about it for now. I better post more often!

1 comment:

4 Dynomite Rasmussens said...

Hi There Shannon! Of Course I remember you - as soon as you said you were Danny's sister. I even remember what you look like! Or looked like when I was hanging out at your parents place. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's great to get back in touch with people from the past. Hope everything is going great and I look forward to watching your Blog!
Tara